- Author: AJAY KUMAR SINGH
- 582 Pages
- Language: ENGLO - HINDI
- Publisher: MB BOOKS PRIVATE LIMITED PATNA
Bank PO English
Return, Exchange & Refund Policy
We do not return the book(s) once purchased online with our website. Once you have done
the payment, the book cannot be returned you may cancel your order before dispatch,
but could not return.
Faulty Product Exchange
If the delivered book is not in good condition or damaged or different from the sample
shown, we will provide an exchange within a reasonable time with proof of purchase via
email – email@example.com
Can't find your receipt? A bank statement will be fine. If you don't have that, get in touch
and we'll do our best to track it down.
Kindly mail us and inform us about the cancellation of return request.
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the
(a) Multiple times debiting of User Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR User's
account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded
to the User.
(b) Due to technical error, payment being charged on the User Card/Bank Account but
did not get the book dispatch details. The user would be provided with the order details at
no extra cost. However, if in such cases, User wishes to seek a refund of the amount,
he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway
charges or any other charges.
2. The User will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction
number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found
valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Mbbooks.in through electronic
mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the
online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5. In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org